The CNC Hair System is an advanced, non-invasive, dermatologically-tested, full or partial hair replacement system that restores beautiful hair – seamlessly.
Soon after your treatment has commenced, you can return to a full, active lifestyle including swimming and high-impact sports.
About The Cesare Ragazzi CNC System
The CNC® system is the most efficient method for resolving full or partial hair loss. It is
- Clinically tested
Made with Natural, Unprocessed Hair
Natural human hairs are sewn by hand onto a thin, light, breathable base – the “second scalp”– which is made of a special polymer resin to match the precise distribution, inclination, and direction of your own natural hair growth.
Blending Perfectly and Seamlessly
The method produces perfect hair thickness and color, both of which are determined by closely studying your individual characteristics. This method can only be achieved by hand through meticulous work by skilled professionals who use only the highest quality European hair and materials. The hair used in the CNC® system is anchored to your scalp using a dermatologically tested, medical adhesive.
No Compromises Necessary
With the Cesare Ragazzi CNC system, you won’t have to give up any of your natural hair. There is no shaving or trimming required – none at all!
The CNC® system has powerful antibacterial properties and provides complete “breathability” for your scalp, while being traction-resistant regardless of changes of weather or temperature – so you can live your life, enjoying a completely normal and active lifestyle without the need for radical surgical procedures.
Who Is A Candidate For The CNC Hair Prosthesis System?
Men and women who have experienced full or partial hair loss will benefit from the CNC Hair Prosthesis System. This System is the perfect solution for those who are not good surgical candidates and for whom there is no appropriate medical therapy to resolve their alopecia. Before treatment commences, a thorough hair and scalp examination takes place in the privacy of the Hair Transplant and Restoration Center.
What Is The CNC System Process?
PHASE 1 – Scalp mapping
Our trained specialist performs computer mapping of the scalp and alopecic area
PHASE 2 – Cast production
A mold or cast is created using special computer imaging, cloning the contours of your skull and scalp
PHASE 3 – Cloning and pantone matching
A clone membrane created by robotic technology, replicating exact shape, lines, and pantones of client’s scalp
PHASE 4 – Hair selection and matching
Our expert stylists meticulously select high-grade, unprocessed, undyed, human hair that replicates the color and texture of your hair
Results And Advantages Of The CNC Hair System
With the CNC® System you can:
- Resolve once and for all, with the help of experienced professionals, any hair loss and scalp problems
- Feel good about yourself again, and confident around other people – rediscovering the freedom to live every moment of your life without feeling self-conscious
- Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from using an established system that is sweat, stress, and water-resistant, and stands up to sun exposure – guaranteeing a practical and long-lasting solution
- Rely on a hypo-allergenic system that has been dermatologically tested and maintains a normal scalp and skin ‘breathability’, as well as offering antibacterial protection for your skin
- Return to high-impact sports such as swimming or aerobics, and enjoy professional styling once again
Leave A Comment